Camping hacks! Okay, who’s tired of camping hacks? Not me, anything that will make my life easier when I’m out there camping is welcome, that’s for sure. Just bring them on! How many more hacks can we think of? (there are hundreds, actually)
I especially like the Ketchup bottle for pancake batter.That is such a simple idea. That’s what makes these hacks great! They are mostly simple ideas.
My wife likes her pancakes the size of a silver dollar?? She gripes at me every time I make her pancakes because they are too big, or too thick, or too fluffy or something like that…I don’t pay that much attention, really. Well now, I might just satisfy her thanks to a ketchup bottle. LOL! I mean because I can squeeze out the exact amount to make the her perfect size pancake…now only if I can remember to water the batter down to get them more like crepes or dollar pancakes…she’ll be happy. 🙂 The rest of the hacks are good too, though…in fact # 5 is my wife’s favorite!
So what are you waiting for?…go check them out!
Ketchup Bottle as Pancake Batter Dispenser
Pure Genius, don’t you agree?
Dryer Lint Campfire Bombs
…and this is how you start your fire quickly!
Time Saving Camping Hacks: Campfire Fire Bombs
- toilet paper tube (empty)
- dryer lint
1. You’ll need an empty toilet paper tube.
2. Then stuff it with dryer lint. We usually keep a trash bag next to our dryer to place all the lint in it so this is what we used.
3. Then wrap it with newspaper as shown above.
Hand Washing Station
What a clever idea!
- Big Water Jug – dedicated for hand washing only
- Paper Towels and a Plastic holder
- 2 Bungee Cords that will wrap around jug and holder (as in pic)
- Soap Dispenser
- Bucket for catching water, optional but recommended
Assemble as in photo – perfect for outdoor functions and essential for scout events!!
Save empty tic-tac containers and use them to store spices while you camp. They’re a good size for camping, and easy to label and see what’s inside.
Go to the next page to the remaining 5 hacks.